Not just a prescription pad: A multimodal approach to chronic non-cancer pain management
Please note: Friday evening event requires a separate registration. Please register here for the session.
Physicians, nurse practitioners and other health care providers are invited to learn more about current best practices in the treatment of chronic non-cancer pain. Topics include:
- Safe prescribing of opioids
- Tapering strategies, substitutions, and exit strategies
- Various pharmacological and non-pharmacological strategies for the treatment of chronic non-cancer pain
- Community and regional resources
- WorkSafeBC-funded treatment programs
Dr. Peter Rothfels and Dr. Launette Rieb
Registration: 5:00 p.m.
Talk: 5:30-8:30 p.m. (including Q&A)
Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
5505 Airport Way, Kelowna, B.C.
This event is fully funded by WorkSafeBC and dinner will be provided.
Register for Friday only at events.eply.com/NotJustaPrescriptionPad or call 1.877.231.8765. Walk-ins are welcome.
This session is accredited by UBC CPD for up to 2.5 MOC Section 1 or 2.5 Mainpro+ Group Learning credits, and aligns with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C.ís Standards for the safe prescribing of opioids.